Saturday, April 17, 2010

Samsung Sens R45 Driver Problem

My friend complained about the slowing performance of his Samsung Sens R45 laptop computer so I have to check it out. I used PC wizard to check the system information and I got some details.

I use Windows Mini XP loaded from my 8GB flash drive, to see its performance with a minimal system. The PC works fine with so I decided to reformat and reinstall Windows XP SP3.


After the installation, I noticed that the laptop does not have drivers loaded for its display, network, and audio components. I tried to download it from the net but the drivers did not work. I also tried reinstalling the system using Windows Vista but still the devices are not supported.

With a little bit of patience, finally I found the driver at http://www.samsung.com/ support section. Right now the system works fine with Windows XP SP3 Black Edition.

1 comment:

  1. ser help nio nmn ako to find po ung cinasabe nio,eto nmn po akin wala sound driver ng sens r45, hirap daw hanapin po...pano po kaya to ser?help nmn po..

    ReplyDelete